I am so happy to share this recipe because this is my “signature dish”…Chicken cutlet it is!!!!!! I started my cooking experiments by preparing different cutlets…I used to give demo preparations for our family friends…I am so confident of this one and you give me anything whether it is vegetable, fish or meat, I will make culet out of it!!! So here I present my favorite chicken cutlet recipe….
Minced chicken - 1 cupOnions(chopped) - 1 cup
Ginger (chopped) - 2tspTwo Green chilli (chopped)
Red chilli powder - 1tsp
Salt - 2tspMashed potato 3cups
Bread crumbs - 1cup
Eggs - 2
1. Mix mashed potato, chopped onions, green chillies, ginger ,salt and chillipowder.
2. Add minced chicken with potato mixture.
3. Take small portions and make in to cutlet shape.
4. Dip this in beated egg and cover with bread crumbs.
5. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry cutlets.
Note : Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with suitable dip